Restoration Project Manager – Orlando, FL
For 50 years, Kustom US has provided emergency property restoration and construction services to residential, commercial, industrial and governmental property owners through facilities located throughout the US.
The Project Manager’s roll with the National and Large Loss Division provides field support to the divisional Operations Manager and project leadership on projects across the United States. This position requires the ability to travel for extended periods of time.
The Project Manager meets with customers and insurance adjusters, estimating jobs, managing production crews, subcontractors, budgets, scheduling, and communicating with contract coordinators throughout the mitigation / construction of assigned projects. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the customers overall satisfaction.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to review project details and complete the project on time and within budget
- Write a thorough estimate / scope of work for repairs
- Manage commercial restoration and mitigation projects to ensure that production of business partners’ product is produced in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage budgets and controls expenses effectively
- Meet with building managers / maintenance staff to perform detailed inspections of property and to secure building historical plans and data
- Communicate with customers, insurance adjusters and office staff throughout the mitigation / construction process
- Participate in weekly reviews with Operations Manager
- Completes all paperwork and provide job updates daily
- Establish relationship with insurance personnel to acquire future job referrals
- Ability to travel extensively and work remotely
- 3-5 years’ experience in construction and / or restoration supervision
- Estimating / Xactimate experience
- Strong communication skills; detail oriented; able to prioritize & multi-task; proactive and able to adhere to critical deadlines
- Ability to read and comprehend work orders, safety programs, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to supervise and interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with insurance claims
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Xactimate, Windows and/or OSX
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license
- IICRC Certifications preferred
- Xactimate Certifications preferred