Restoration Project Manager – Nashville, TN
For over 50 years, Kustom US has provided emergency property restoration and construction services to residential, commercial, industrial and governmental property owners through facilities located throughout the US.
The Project Manager is responsible for estimate generation and the management of restoration projects from contract signing to final payment. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining relationships with insurance contacts to acquire job referrals, finalizing the scope of work, and working with the Superintendent to ensure any changes to the scope of work are communicated and approved by the customer and insurance company in order to complete the job and bill accurately. The Project Manager manages customer expectations, while maintaining the highest levels of customer care.
- Act as a main point of contact for customers, insurance adjusters and office staff
- Review onsite conditions, complete walkthrough with insurance adjustor/representative, and write up scope of work and estimate
- Obtain signed performance authorization from owners
- Ensure all emergency jobs are complete and safe prior to reconstruction
- Work with customers to gain reconstruction business after mitigation
- Work closely with Superintendent and coordinate permit pulls, staffing, materials, etc. to complete projects on time and within budget
- Track projects’ status, update database, and upload documents as needed
- Assist with change orders, complete approvals, and upload paperwork for accurate billing
- Participate in bi-weekly Work-In-Progress (WIP) reviews
- Establish relationships with subcontractors and material suppliers to increase future job efficiencies
- Ability to lift 50 LBS and occasionally climb ladders, stoop, bend, kneel, and work in extreme hot, cold and humid conditions
- Participate in an on-call schedule for after-hours service calls
- Clean driving record and background check.
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in construction and / or restoration supervision
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Leadership capabilities to facilitate company teamwork to achieve business goals
- Strong business development networks within various restoration organizations
- In depth knowledge and proficiency using Xactimate to estimate mitigation or reconstruction projects.
- IICRC WRT, FSRT Certifications or hands on restoration experience preferred
- Xactimate Level 1 or willingness to obtain.