Restoration Project Manager – Orlando, FL
Bring your Xactimate and IICRC experience to Kustom!
Kustom US is a national contracting firm that specializes in commercial & residential fire/water/mold restoration. We are looking for a candidate with thorough knowledge of Xactimate and Project Management experience to join our team.
• Expert knowledge of Xactimate software.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in managing multiple construction projects, from developing estimates through final client sign-off.
• Strong background with identifying, negotiating with, and managing subcontractors.
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Expert customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently and with onsite and virtual teams.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
• IICRC Certifications in Water and Fire.
• Ability to travel regionally and to corporate offices.
• Clean driving record.
• This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacations and
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• A vehicle, laptop and cell phone will be provided.
Fire & Water Restoration: 2 years