Accounts Payable Assistant – Longwood, FL
The Accounts Payable Assistant function at Kustom is to assist the Accounting Manager with the effective management of Accounts Payable.
The purpose of this standard procedure is to define the job description of the Accounts Payable Assistant through his/her duties, authority and responsibilities.
The Accounts Payable Assistant derives authority from the Accounting Manager.
- Set up new vendors per company guideline
- Field AP calls from vendors and subcontractors
- Review monthly statements and handle invoice discrepancy
- Maintain subcontractor insurance certificates
- Record manual and quick print checks as needed
- Assist in bi-monthly check runs
- Prepare and process invoices in Timberscan
- Reconcile and enter Credit Card Statements into Timberline
- Download and distribute weekly credit card activity reports
The above outline of duties are not arranged in order of priority. Those duties are not meant to restrict but rather to describe minimum activities. Those duties will from time to time be altered by Manager to suit the needs of the company.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must show timely, accurate and detailed follow-up with assignments
- Must demonstrate ability to prioritize multiple work assignments based upon company needs and manage time to complete those assignments with minimal supervision
- Good verbal communication skills to frequently interact with site personnel and managers