Account Executive – Clearwater, FL
We’re looking for a self-motivated and aggressive individual to work as an Account Executive in the Clearwater, FL market. Through relationships that you build across the region and the leads we provide from our dispatch center, you will be working with businesses and individuals who have experienced a loss and are in need of a firm to work with the insurance companies and to manage the restoration.
* Respond to leads to introduce Kustom’s emergency mitigation and restoration services. * Maintain constant contact with the property owner during the sales process through a successful close. * Document prospect and client interactions on CRM system. * Perform general business development through following and meeting marketing requirements. * Interact with other members of the project team to ensure a successful hand-off into the production cycle. * Develop and share best practices with account executives from other regions. * This is an “On Call” position requiring 24 hour 7 days a week availability for response.
* This is a Sales position and outside sales experience is highly preferred. However, applicant must be comfortable with all channels of sales and business development. * Some knowledge in the Disaster Recovery Industry or general construction knowledge is a big plus, but will be considered second to proven sales experience. * Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook. * Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. * Expert customer service skills. * Ability to work independently and with onsite and virtual teams. * A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace. * Excels at operating at a fast pace while maintaining accuracy, especially when up against deadlines. * Persuasive with details and facts.
* Ability to travel regionally and to corporate offices * Clean driving record * This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal and drug test . Ongoing drug and alcohol testing during the course of your employment is also performed.Benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacations
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Vehicle and cell phone will be provided
Sales: 1 years